Go to Calendars > Single Unit
- Cell dimensions. This will increase or decrease the size of the cell representing each day.
- Availability type: Half will show that a checkout or checkin occurs on that date. Full will block off the entire cell for unavailable nights.
- Number of rows. This will extend or shorten the height of the calendar. The minimum is one row.
- Number of columns: This will extend the length of the calendar. The minimum is two columns.
- Busy days color. Many will set this color to red. It represents days that are not available.
- SAVE your changes!
Preview of the calendar will appear to the right.